The Pantum Printer P2502W is discontinued, but it’s still one of the most affordable monochrome laser printers for homes or small offices. It prints with high-quality resolution up to 1200 x1200 dpi.
With a fast print of up to 23ppm (page per minute), the Pantum Printer can handle all types of media from standard A4 to envelopes and cardstock.
Pantum Printer Installation
- With the printer powered on, connect the USB cable to the printer
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to one of your computer’s USB ports
- Insert the CD that came with your printer into your computer or download the latest available drivers from their website. This will begin the driver install process
- A setup screen will appear. Select your choices (language, model number, USB printer), agree to the license terms, and then click Install
- The installation progress will display on the screen until it completes
- Go to the Control Panel and select Devices and Printers
- Double-click on your new printer’s icon
- A window specific to your printer will open. Select See what’s printing
- A printer utility window will pop up. select Printer and then Properties
- Select Print Test Page
- Your test page will print out along with a confirmation window on your screen
The Pantum Printer has a step-by-step installation process to get you printing in no time. This printer has Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless mobile printing.
Print from any compatible mobile device like your phone or tablet. It has a slim design and compact size that fits great in any workspace. It has a dust-free design that cuts down on cleaning time.
Pantum Printer Information
It has a 7.8 seconds first page out time for a reduced startup. Also, it contains a 600 MHz processor plus 128 MB memory to produce faster results. The Pantum Printer has an automatic sleep mode to conserve energy and boost savings.
A 1,600-page standard cartridge saves you more each time you print. The Pantum has a large duty cycle for higher printing volume. It reduces running costs with low CPP.
The Pantum Printer leaves a smaller footprint by being eco-friendly and having an all-in-one cartridge reduces waste. It has a robust metal frame and parts made from 100% recyclable materials. The Pantum is Energy Star Certified 2.0.