Voxelab Aquila X2 FDM 3D Printer
Voxelab Aquila X2 Printer Features:
- Filament runout sensor.
- 32-Bit silent motherboard.
- High-quality power supply.
- Carborundum glass build plate.
- 220x220x250mm printing volume.
- Filament auto-feeding.
- FREE SHIPPING!
8 in stock
- Body: Voxelab Aquila X2 has an aluminum body with a sturdy structure. Forget about shaking when printing.
- Reliable accessories: It has a silent stepper motor, 32-bit silent motherboard, and mega-flat carborundum glass bed.
- Screen: Voxelab Aquila X2 comes with a 4.3-inch LED screen with a user-friendly UI/UX interface.
- Filament Detector: It contains a sensor that notifies the status of the 3D filament during the entire printing process. Thus, it guarantees successful printing.
- Large Build Volume. Aquila X2 offers a build volume of 220*220*250mm. Also, It allows you to print 3D objects at similar sizes as Creality Ender 3s, Anycubic Mega S, and others ($250-300 printers).
- Open-Source Design, which supports DIY 3D printer requirements.
- Filament Auto-Feeding: The enhanced feeding module of Voxelab Aquila X2 ensures stable feeding.
- Supported Softwares: Cura / Simplify 3D / VoxelMaker
- Supported Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, ASA, and TPU
- Firmware: Aquila X2 has thermal protection, and BL touch support features. In addition, you can download the latest firmware here.
- Customization: Aquila X2 H32 Eclipse compatible codes are now available on GitHub. For that reason, you may custom modify your printer freely.
Voxelab Aquila X2 Important Details
New Vertical Screen
With this color screen, you can set up 3D print tasks and control your Aquila X2 simply by rotating the spindle.
Its mechanical life is longer than any touchscreen.
It has a glass plate that heats up to 60℃ in 3 minutes and reaches 110℃ within 5 minutes.
Ensures excellent first-layer printing and easy model removal.
It comes with a 3D filament sensor that helps detect filament usage during 3D printing.
Aquila X2 maximizes print success rate & avoids filament waste.
With its solid metal body, Aquila X2 won't shake while printing.
This is a great printer for beginners to use. Also, with its 220*220*250mm volume, it will allow you to print from teeny-tiny parts to big projects.
It also contains a user-friendly handle to carry anywhere you want.
Voxelab Aquila X2 has a smart feature that resumes printing if a sudden power failure happens.
Whenever you fix the power issue, you can carry on printing with a click of a button on the screen.
X&Y Axis Tensioning Knob
The all-in-one novel XY axis adjuster allows the belt to be easily tightened.
High Standard V Profile
V profile pulley ensures steady motion, low noise, and wear resistance.
It also helps extend the machine's service life.
32-bit Silent Motherboard
Aquila X2 ensures near-silent printing. It is equipped with a 32-bit controller board equipped with a TMC2208 silent stepper driver.
Open Source Firmware
Aquila X2 is a friendly open source 3d printer that is compatible with multiple slicing software, flexible upgrades, and various modifications.
|Dimensions||22.05 × 15.35 × 8.27 in|