Glass Bed Adhesion Solution
Holds 3D prints on the bed for a perfect print every time!
One application lasts up to 80 prints and sometimes more, depending upon the print
NOTE: PLAce Holder™ is sensitive to oil from your hands. It can be damaged by gouging with
tools such as a spatula or similar. If either of these happens, clean the surface as described
below; if badly damaged, clean the bed with hot water and Dawn dish soap then apply a new
surface of PLAce Holder™ per instructions below.
Instructions for application:
- Heat the bed to 60°C.
- Place only the glass on the bed.
- Using a fine-haired brush apply PLAce Holder™ in a thin layer using even brush strokes.
- Smooth out any pooling.
- Wait for the (first) layer to cure (color becomes opaque when dry).
- Apply a second layer as described above, BUT at a 90° angle (perpendicular) to the first
- Wait for the second layer to cure, approximately 5-min., until the coating is of a uniform
color and there are no ‘glossy’ spots. If there are glossy spots apply an additional layer
of coating (total of three layers maximum).
- Additional Instructions:
- DO NOT TOUCH THE BED WITH YOUR BARE HANDS. The oil from your hands will
reduce adhesion. IF YOU DO TOUCH THE SURFACE: brush the surface with 90% alcohol.
- Do not remove the print until the glass has cooled! When cool, the print will lift off
- Surface touch-up should be done with a fine brush wetted with water while the bed is